Scripture of the Day:
“‘Unless you people see signs and wonders,’ Jesus told him, ‘you will never believe.’ The royal official said, “Sir, come down before my child dies.” ‘Go,’ Jesus replied, ‘your son will live.’ The man took Jesus at his word and departed. While he was still on the way, his servants met him with the news that his boy was living.” – John 4:48-51
God’s Word is true. We are what it says we are. We have what it says we have. We can take God at His Word. If the Word of God says it, we can believe it!
The man in today’s scripture took Jesus at His word and his son was healed. What is it that we need in our lives, and what does the Word of God say about it? Speak it. Believe it. Receive it. For God is faithful.
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for this day and for granting us another day on this earth. Thanks you for your Word today. Strengthen and encourage us today and every day Lord. Let your Word fill us and cleanse us Lord. Wash us clean from the inside out. Purify us Lord. Help us to take every thought captive and make it obedient to Christ. We are so grateful for all that you have done. Give us patience during our trial and confidence in knowing that Your Word is true and that You are always faithful. You welcome home every prodigal son, no matter what they have done. Forgive us Lord. Open our hearts. Open our minds. Help us to walk in your ways. We declare your blessings over our lives starting today Lord. And we give you all the honor and glory and praise, in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Today’s full reading: 2 Kings 21; 2 Chronicles 33; John 4
Scripture References From Today’s Reflection:
- “For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.” – Psalm 33:4
- “For we walk by faith, not by sight.” – 2 Corinthians 5:7
- “The centurion replied, ‘Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed’.” – Matthew 8:8
- “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.” – Mark 11:23
- “Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.” – Matthew 21:21
- “We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” – 2 Corinthians 10:5
Image courtesy of: Art4TheGlryOfGod by Sharon
Please follow and like us: