Month: June 2019

Love Deeper Than The Oceans

71 percent of the earth’s surface is water. Of all of the water on this planet, it is estimated that about 96.5% of all water is located in the oceans. Only 5% of the bodies of water have been explored, leaving 95% unexplored. The amount of water on our planet is hard to even imagine.

Diversity And Inclusion In Jesus Name

Let’s talk about diversity and inclusion. Many organizations are doing their best to embrace these concepts and help people feel welcomed and appreciated. We all agree this is a good thing. But how should we feel about these things when they go against our core values and beliefs? I mean, we are not all going

What Are You Looking For?

Are you feeling like something is missing in your life? Are you looking for more from your career? Maybe you want better relationship with your spouse or other loved ones. Do you wish to be more connected in your community? Would you like to know why you were put on this earth? Maybe you just

You Are Special

In today’s chosen scripture, Paul is talking about a large house with articles of gold and silver, and wood and clay, some article for special purposes, and some for common use. When God calls us, we are being used for a special purpose. That means that we are no longer of common use. We are

Lives of Service And Grateful Obedience

Ever wonder what it is like to be in ministry full-time? These people of the cloth commit their entire life to advancing the gospel of Jesus Christ. They put their trust in God 100%, to take care of their families, their needs, everything. It’s a level of commitment that most of us can’t even pretend