Scripture of the Day:
“The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him” – Nahum 1:7
Whatever it is that you are facing today, know that God is with you. If we seek the Lord with all our hearts, our God is our refuge. He is our protector. He cares for those who trust in Him. God’s Word says that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. No matter what it may look like on the outside, God is working on the inside behind the scenes on our behalf. Stay faithful. We can always count on God. His ways are far greater than our ways. Lean on Him. Trust in Him. For God is good all the time. Believe. God will see you through.
Image courtesy of: K. W. Sanders
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for your Word today. We know that you are good. You are so good. Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do on our behalf. We know that we fail and fall short. Keep us from temptation. Deliver us from evil. Protect us from those who wish to harm us. We thank you for Jesus who takes our sins away. For you are our refuge in times of trouble. Your Word says that you care for those who trust in you. We put our hope in you. We put our trust in you. We fully surrender to you Lord. Let your Will be done. Let our lives be a light unto your path. Let your Holy Spirit overflow in us. We declare your blessings over our lives. We are healed, we are whole, we are brand new, in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Today’s full reading: Nahum 1-3; John 5
Scripture References From Today’s Reflection:
- “Depend on the Lord; trust him, and he will take care of you.” – Psalm 37:5
- “no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me,”
declares the Lord.” – Isaiah 54:17
- “‘For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,’ declares the Lord. ‘As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts’.” – Isaiah 55:8-9
- “For the word of the LORD is right and true; he is faithful in all he does.” – Psalm 33:4
- “For we walk by faith, not by sight.” – 2 Corinthians 5:7
- “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them.” – Mark 11:23
- “Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.” – Matthew 21:21
Please follow and like us: