God is Lord of all. God does not discriminate. That means He doesn’t care if you are Jew or Gentile, Lutheran, Baptist, Church of Christ, male or female, tall, short, young, old, white, brown, orange, or blue. God richly blesses ALL who call on Him.
Image courtesy of: Leiduowen
“For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile – the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him.” – Rom. 10:12
God doesn’t care if you’ve made mistakes, and He certainly doesn’t expect you to be perfect, because none of us are. We are made perfect in Christ who took away our sin once and for all, nailing it to the cross. God just cares that your heart is for Him. The Bible says that by or hearts that we will be justified. And when we seek the Lord, God promises that He will meet our needs and that we will be blessed according to His riches in glory.
Without the encouragement of others, often our best days and most best intentions never take root. They never even begin. That is why it is so important to surround ourselves with a body of believers and doers of the Word. We can help lift each other up in faith, and encourage each other in walk with the Lord and in each other’s ministries.
Years ago God put on my heart to start journaling online instead of in my handwritten journals that weren’t doing anyone a whole lot of good sitting on the shelf. I asked of my brothers and sisters in Christ to encourage me and help hold me accountable. If you are enjoying this website it is a direct result of the encouragement that I received from my brothers and sisters in Christ.
And let us never forget the power of prayer and the direction of the Holy Spirit. Some of the best things we can do are the easiest – read the Bible, pray, listen for instruction from the Holy Spirit, and be obedient to God’s call. If we can do these things, we can be certain that the Lord will fight our battles, and He will provide all our needs.
So let us do our best to keep our hearts close to Him. Let us call on Him every day, not just on Sundays when we go to church. Let’s do our best to walk with the Lord and keep Word on our hearts and minds all throughout the day, not just an occasional phone call when we need Him and ignoring him the rest of the day.
My wish for you is that your heart earnestly desires a deepened relationship with the Lord, and that He richly blesses you when you call on Him. God never lets down. With God as our advisor, protector, healer, our counsel, and strength when we are weak. God supplies all our needs according to his riches in glory. For nothing is too big for our God!
I call you blessed.
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for giving me another day on this earth. Let my actions be aligned with Your Will, and guide my every step. Help me to hear Your instruction and direction throughout the day, and every day, that my feet will be blessed. Fill me with Your goodness, and let Your light shine in me that I may be a light unto Your path. Let Your Holy Spirit guide and protect me, and move mountains today that stand in my way. Help me to be compassionate today, and love everyone who you bring across my path. Bless those around me who earnestly seek you. Let their lives be blessed and filled with peace, joy, love, and understanding. Deliver us from the attacks of the enemy today. Keep us close by your side. Help me to pray for my enemy, and to let love reign in my heart. We give you all the honor and glory and praise, in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Today’s full reading: Proverbs 10-12; Romans 10
Scripture References From Today’s Reflection:
- “For by the one offering He has perfected forever and completely cleansed those who are being sanctified, bringing each believer to spiritual completion and maturity.” – Hebrews 10:14
- “having wiped out the [handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.” – Colossians 2:14
- “For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.” – Romans 10:10
- “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” – Matthew 6:33
- “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:19
- “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” – Romans 8:31
- “I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?” – Jeremiah 32:27
Please follow and like us: